Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm gonna add this to my menu!!!

Being pregnant is one of the best feeling in the world for a woman. Having the ability to create and produce life is definitely an experience like no other. One of the many things I enjoy about being pregnant is fulfilling my many cravings and not feeling too bad about it! I had one of my greatest cravings today and I just couldn't fight it. I made myself a big pan of Homemade Banana pudding. And I'm not talking about the kind where you use the instant pudding and it's ready in 5 minutes. Yes, I'm talking about the good ole fashioned kind where you have to take the time to prepare the custard on the stove and make sure it comes out to the right consistency. I love that kind. I haven't tore into it yet, but I'm sure getting ready to because my mouth is watering right now just talking about it. I just wanted to take a minute to share this wonderful creation with ya'll and say that I will definitely be adding this to my menu....Until my next craving...Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment