Thursday, October 1, 2009







Well I hadn't been on here since last week but here's what's been going on.....Last Thursday, I delivered the dinners to my mom's job and they were a big hit. My mom's co-workers said I need to do this at least once a week. I even had one of my old school mates order a plate from me on facebook and she loved it...Thanks Latoshia! Well that's what I've been shooting for but I just hadn't took a chance until then. I posted pics of my lunch plates to my facebook page and the next thing I knew, I had quite a few people requesting my menu. I sent them the menus and I have yet to receive any orders but I'm sure I'll get some in time...just have to stay faithful. By the way, what happened to the orders from your job, Brandee. I'm going to need you to promote me more...LOL. Until next time...LADY MARIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment